• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child visitation modification HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? al

my step sons mother has not seeen my step son in over a year. she has not tried to call or anything. we got a summons today statin gwe have not let her see him in that amount of time or anything. it was full of lies on us..how can we prove that we havent done this. we took custody from her..(klong story) anyways she didnt show up for court so we got custody. we even offered her supervised visitation until my step son got to know her better since he had been away fro her so long and she denied it. in the papers it says that the plantiff (my husband) can set the visits up as he feels necesssary for the well being of the child.. we havent broke court order have we? i know that child support and custody are 2 different thigs but she is 2000.00 behind..that just shows that she doesnt care about this child..please help..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential