• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Children in the front seat of vehicles.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K'Ta

In GA is there a statute that states that a child under the age of 12 may not ride in the front seat of a vehicle? If no one knows could someone point me to a site that will allow me to ferret this information out for myself? I'm asking to settle an argument I'm having with someone. I think it's ridiculous. How would it be enforced? Children hardly carry ID with them. Regardless, I'd like to know the definitive answer before I begin harping on how ridiculous this person often is.

The Occultist

stealth2 said:
Height and weight is a better metric to go by.
No, you're wrong. Once a child hits the age of 12, it becomes a super child, and is no longer affected by the dangers that younger children face in the front seat. Height and weight? That's just stupid! :D

fairisfair

The Occultist said:
No, you're wrong. Once a child hits the age of 12, it becomes a super child, and is no longer affected by the dangers that younger children face in the front seat. Height and weight? That's just stupid! :D
what about little people. Would they have to sit in car seats?? Just wondering?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">