• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Childrens services issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ddt33936

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

Perhaps someone can help us.
I can't find my case number, so getting into the Childrens services website is impossible.
We have a nine year old that needs food.
All we get from the food stamp people are the same old ice cold computer generated replies we get from the rest of the government.
We were told our account would be replenished on the 9th,but there is nothing there.
We always received it on the 6th of every month before with no problems,but tax season came upon us,and we fell a little behind on re-verification.
It was supposed to have been done before the 15th(of course we didn't get the paperwork by snail mail till the 16th LOL
Anyway when it was all over with, we refiled online and mailed in the paperwork,and we're told the account would be filled on the 9th.
I tried the phone and the website and got nowhere.
I don't know what to do.
My wife and I can deal with this penniless state(Florida) lol
but there is a child involved.
Can somebody help us?
Thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">