• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child's right to choose

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Judith Scates

My divorce was in Kansas where my ex-husband lives with my children. My oldest daughter, who is now 14 and a half, wants to live with me in Oklahoma, but her dad says that she is not old enough to make that decision. He is the custodial parent, but was not given sole custody by the courts. I need to know how old she has to be, by Kansas law, in order to make her own decision. Thank you. Judith Scates

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential