• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

childs rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lovinlilgirl13

ok I am from the state of Connecticut....i am seeking advice...
I am 14 years old soon to be 15...I hate it at home...i am stressed,depressed everything....It shows in my school work...i am failing....i went from straight A's to being lucky if i pass...its living back home with my mother that is doing it...everyone noticed i went back to this when i moved back home...i was livivng with my aunt for a year or so......and then i had to go back home and i cant stand it....i flip out,my grades are soooo low...please if anyone knows what i can do please help me!!!

stunna2681

first of all, believe it or not i can relate to you, i just turned 18, i live in ohio, im almost about to graduate but i had a lot of times like what your talking about, theres still times that i get depressed and feel like i can't do it, but when i look back at all the times i thought about giving up,..i realized i wouldn't be where i was now if i had. So whatever it is that is making you feel the way you do, don't let it get you down. Sometimes i get emotionally distressed because of what my mom or somebody else said, and if it has something to do with physical abuse, or the like, from anyone, you need to tell someone you can trust about it, if there's anything you need to ask me or anything at all don't hesitate to email me if you want... Josh

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">