• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I got a citation in a car accident in Chicago because my car rear-ended someone else car. The citation said "failure to reduce/speed". I will need to appear court for that. Do I need a lawyer for that? If I plead guilty, what would happen? Is this something criminal? Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential