• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Alberta

My great grandmother was born in the US and I have access to her birth certificate. None of her children/grandchildren/great grandchildren are recognized as US citizens. I have read that under new legislation I qualify as a previously unrecognized US citizen. I am currently engaged to a US citizen and would like to speed up the citizenship process if possible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential