• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

city keeps turning water off w/o notice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tamrab

I am from Oklahoma and the city offices keeps turning our water office-about once a month at least, and with no notice. I may have my dishwasher or my washing machine going and then they just shut the water off-they say for needed repairs or that the gas company is working on their gas lines-so the water company had to shut down their water. This doesn't make sense to me and I would think that they have to give us notice so that we don't have our appliances going. I am afraid of the damage this will do to our appliances and our home. Also, sometimes, we leave our house with our dishwasher or washing machine going and come back to find they have shut the water off. Do we have any rights or recourse for this and should we be getting some type of notice-and how should we be receiving this notice? Thank you for your help.
Tamra

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">