• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civ Rule 60 Federal and Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What exactly were you trying to sell at work? In a previous post you stated that women were allowed to sell Girl Scout cookies or similar school-based fund raising items -- is that what you were attempting to sell?
Exactly what I said at the disciplinary hearing, "What was it that I was trying to sell?", the answer, I was talking about forming a union.

Litigator22

Please don't take offense at the wording of Litigator's post. His delivery of information tends to be the same for everyone. Tact is apparently something he never learned.

I am afraid you would have benefited greatly from attorney assistance when you first were contemplating filing suit. I see few options left to you, based strictly on what you have posted here, but you could/should seek out a personal review of all of your court documents, from an attorney in your area, to better determine where you now stand legally.

Good luck.
If you choose to toady up this litigious pettifog who refuses to accept the word no - and whom has recklessly put some person or persons to a great deal of needless inconvenience and expense defending against his spurious claims and who seems bent on perpetuating the injustice - AND wish him "good luck" in his efforts - that, disappointingly, is your business, Q!

But it ain't your business to critique my demeanor towards his ilk! So I would thank you to cease with the loftier than thou condescending blurbs.

quincy

If you choose to toady up this litigious pettifog who refuses to accept the word no - and whom has recklessly put some person or persons to a great deal of needless inconvenience and expense defending against his spurious claims and who seems bent on perpetuating the injustice - AND wish him "good luck" in his efforts - that, disappointingly, is your business, Q!

But it ain't your business to critique my demeanor towards his ilk! So I would thank you to cease with the loftier than thou condescending blurbs.
Merriam-Webster's definition of tact: A keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
So I would thank you to cease with the loftier than thou condescending blurbs.
I think it's interesting that you consider quincy's blurbs "condescending". That's the same impression I get from some your responses to people posting questions here. You might want to take a moment to consider that some of your posts truly do not come across very well.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer

Did the pot roast get burned again? ;)

Just Blue

I think it's interesting that you consider quincy's blurbs "condescending". That's the same impression I get from some your responses to people posting questions here. You might want to take a moment to consider that some of your posts truly do not come across very well.
"Some"?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">