• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil case pro se - awarded attorney fees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Litigator22

The recorded deposition. Did you read the updated Rule 1:310? I suspect not. ;)
Apparently you didn't mean: "See Rules 1.350 and 1.351 for production of the deposition." You must have meant: "See Rules 1.350 and 1.351 for access to the videotaping of the deposition."

Now all that's left is for someone convince the OP that when she asked about obtaining "a copy of the "transcript of her deposition prior to the hearing" she really meant how to go about reviewing the videotaping of her deposition prior to the hearing. (But then there is the lamentable absence of any mention of her deposition being videotaped.)

Again unless counsel elects to file the deposition before the hearing * rather than await to publish it during the hearing (normally preferred) she's left to obtaining a copy from the officer before whom it was taken and pay a reasonable charge. R. 1.310 (g) (2)

You dear friend may now have the last stab as like the ephemeral "Slim" you may consider that I have left town.

[*] Noting that: "A party filing the deposition must furnish a copy of the deposition or the part being filed to other parties unless the party already has a copy."

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

Litigator, I want you on my team for trivia night when there are questions about movies from the '40s and '50s.

edit: I see your post was (wisely) edited for content.

Last edited:

Justimare

All, just an update:...Hearing was postponed to October 28th because the Judge is "out" this week. Ugh!, my luck. I wish I knew legal movements to make them scared and use this time in my advantage.....any advice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">