• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Civil Harassment Restaining Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cozyheart

What is the name of your state?
New York -- Can I file for a restraining order against someone who is bullying and harassing my son in school. I have gone to the school and got no results. My son is verbally harassed with sexually explicit vulgar language, called horrible names and threatened with physical abuse. The Catholic School he attends keeps sweeping the problem under the rug. I cannot afford to move him to another catholic school because it is out of parish and the tuition doubles. The public schools in our area are not an option, they are way to violent. Please any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

HomeGuru

cozyheart said:
What is the name of your state?
New York -- Can I file for a restraining order against someone who is bullying and harassing my son in school. I have gone to the school and got no results. My son is verbally harassed with sexually explicit vulgar language, called horrible names and threatened with physical abuse. The Catholic School he attends keeps sweeping the problem under the rug. I cannot afford to move him to another catholic school because it is out of parish and the tuition doubles. The public schools in our area are not an option, they are way to violent. Please any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
**A: you can sue and we all know that us Catholics need more lawsuits.
That bully needs to be kicked out.

HomeGuru

Re: Re: Civil Harassment Restaining Order

HomeGuru said:
**A: you can sue and we all know that us Catholics need more lawsuits.
That bully needs to be kicked out. The bully is not a nun right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">