• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil right .. rights to refuse transportation, mourning children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiningon

What is the name of your state /
pennsylvania
Hello .. It is horrible what .. I was mourning my sons death 5months prior ..to a breakdown crying and crying both children in Heaven and my sister,, 15 family gone in 5 years .. as 2011. husband had the neighbor come she calls the ambulance ..
they were horrible wanting to force me back to a germy hospital I am starting Remission 6 months from 110 rounds of CHEMOS ..Transfusions so many blood platelets. THEY WERE treating me like an animal because I did not want to go !!! Swearing Yelling Laughing Bulling ..
. OH MY GOD .. I was tackled on my Bed .. by an OFFICER flip me around like a rag doll..were I had recovering broken, also they were told all this ... 2 back surgeries ..3 ankle surgeries ..cancer twice..mourning my son 's death, 5 months ago
. I WAS HANDCUFFED, forced to stairs no shoes, coat.. pushed pulled ..and they dropped me, on my face .. No Commander Doctor called at the hospital, I WAS BEGGING FOR SHOES, I WA SCARED, EVERY SINCE I BROKE MY ANKLE OF STAIRS. THEY MAN HANDLE ME...HORRIFIED.I AM. The .LAWYER I HAD 5 YEAR, withdrawals THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.... DRUG AND DRUG CASE, MISSED SO MUCH, NEVER NOTIFIES MY DOCTORS .. Never Notifies Dept of Health .. on all above matters .. just wanted to settle without getting totals from Healthcare Recoveries Rights to Refuse Transport.. and Rights for a Commander Doc.. at Hospital .. Notified by Paramedic, but he was busy playing on the phone..outside our home..allowing the ems. Lady who ..shouted she was running the show..knew NOT WHAT SHE WAS DOING .. Terrifying all of us...
Send help in PA LAWS

Just Blue

pennsylvania
Hello .. It is horrible what .. I was mourning my sons death 5months prior ..to a breakdown crying and crying both children in Heaven and my sister,, 15 family gone in 5 years .. as 2011. husband had the neighbor come she calls the ambulance ..
they were horrible wanting to force me back to a germy hospital I am starting Remission 6 months from 110 rounds of CHEMOS ..Transfusions so many blood platelets. THEY WERE treating me like an animal because I did not want to go !!! Swearing Yelling Laughing Bulling ..
. OH MY GOD .. I was tackled on my Bed .. by an OFFICER flip me around like a rag doll..were I had recovering broken, also they were told all this ... 2 back surgeries ..3 ankle surgeries ..cancer twice..mourning my son 's death, 5 months ago
. I WAS HANDCUFFED, forced to stairs no shoes, coat.. pushed pulled ..and they dropped me, on my face .. No Commander Doctor called at the hospital, I WAS BEGGING FOR SHOES, I WA SCARED, EVERY SINCE I BROKE MY ANKLE OF STAIRS. THEY MAN HANDLE ME...HORRIFIED.I AM. The .LAWYER I HAD 5 YEAR, withdrawals THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.... DRUG AND DRUG CASE, MISSED SO MUCH, NEVER NOTIFIES MY DOCTORS .. Never Notifies Dept of Health .. on all above matters .. just wanted to settle without getting totals from Healthcare Recoveries Rights to Refuse Transport.. and Rights for a Commander Doc.. at Hospital .. Notified by Paramedic, but he was busy playing on the phone..outside our home..allowing the ems. Lady who ..shouted she was running the show..knew NOT WHAT SHE WAS DOING .. Terrifying all of us...
Send help in PA LAWS
This happened back in 2011?

I am so sorry for all the loss you have gone through...

quincy

pennsylvania ...
Send help in PA LAWS
I am a bit confused by your post although I can see that you have experienced several tragedies in recent years.

What is it you want to do? What Pennsylvania laws are you hoping to find?

shiningon

my right to stay home and
why was aa EMT handling me ..
why handcuffed..
no command hospital informed demand i had to go

shiningon

sorry just woke up trying to do, my own paperwork.
33 lawyers ... said My Lawyer The BARR ASSOC. had for me messed up my case so badly no one will help me others
says ... no Lawyer does to a case what he did to yours ... I am not a lawyer .. Im the Plaintiff

Whoops2u

33 lawyers ... said My Lawyer The BARR ASSOC. had for me messed up my case so badly no one will help me others
says ... no Lawyer does to a case what he did to yours ... I am not a lawyer .. Im the Plaintiff
I'm not sure what you're claiming here, but, if the actions of your lawyer messed up a case so badly that 33 other lawyers and the Bar feel the actions did not rise to the standards of the industry AND the actions were taken within the statute of limitations, you have an easy malpractice lawsuit.

quincy

Were you reported by the neighbor as a possible threat to yourself or others?

If so, being taken to the hospital against your will for evaluation and treatment can be legal.

More information might be nice.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Based ONLY on the postings of OP, I'm going to say that quincy's likely correct - that hubs, neighbor AND the first responders felt OP was a threat (to herself or others) and that she likely resisted and showed that concern to be reasonable. And it seems things didn't improve at the hospital.

shiningon

even ,.. I kept saaying im better
I just want to stay home .. I live in a beauiful home , exhausted from chemo, exhauted crying about my children gone , did not resist any .. love

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What reason did the paramedics and/or police give for why they transported you against your will?

shiningon

Right to Refuse Transportation
Rights to have the Commander Physician at hospital Notified was not done
Rights to Paramedic care for a AmL Remission Patient with a broken arm was not done? a crazy lady swearing yelling ems was / while the paramedic was outside playing on phone. Both these responders .. were out of control SIR
My Neighbor and Husband and Father in law said they could not believe what THEY DID << like DEMANDED as we had no rights
at HOSPITAL .. at evaluation... They said I should not be their ..in REMISSION, But could understand why I didn't have breakdown sooner losing my children and sister.. but couldn't mourn. THAT DOESN'T matter.. as my crying to Jesus for help all happened in my home.. before, anyone came.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">