• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil right .. rights to refuse transportation, mourning children

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiningon

I'm not sure what you're claiming here, but, if the actions of your lawyer messed up a case so badly that 33 other lawyers and the Bar feel the actions did not rise to the standards of the industry AND the actions were taken within the statute of limitations, you have an easy malpractice lawsuit.

thank your ...hon

shiningon

All of us who responded to your concerns appreciate the thanks, shiningon.

Good luck to you going forward.

Aww
I am totally OVERWHELMED.. I do a SHININGON .. Page on Facebook .. trying to help others . for years.
I love Seniors and Had a breakdown, the first ever.. in my life.. trying to hold on to my new Remission. IT is What IT Is .. now a HUGE mess... Maybe why God Saved me.. As I nearly died .. what I saw is amazing .. stays with me to this day. The light all around Me.
So Wish I had a Lawyer ..Paralegal .. person to help .. me as I type like a school gal .
But have Gifts of God .. to share .
Thank You,, Everyone .. God's Blessings To You All

shiningon

Here is a link to an Erie County, Pennsylvania, overview of voluntary and involuntary medical services in Pennsylvania:

https://www.eriecountypa.gov/county-services/human-services/mental-health-intellectual-disabilities/understanding-voluntary-and-involuntary-services.aspx

I think you might struggle with any lawsuit if the lawsuit is over involuntary transportation to a hospital for evaluation and treatment.

i didnt do any of things ..in the site you had me go to...thats why on the ambulance work order they NEVER WROTE ME UP AS SUCH ..

shiningon

Okay, two pages in and I'm still a bit confused here. Shiningon, what exactly is it that we can do for you? What was your goal in posting?

still learning how to use this site
I am so sorry .. I dont think any one can .. on going .. case since 2012 .. was hoping for information .. I have ..had INFORMATION , wanted new eyes on this ... but im a mess trying to type it out

shiningon

I'm not sure what you're claiming here, but, if the actions of your lawyer messed up a case so badly that 33 other lawyers and the Bar feel the actions did not rise to the standards of the industry AND the actions were taken within the statute of limitations, you have an easy malpractice lawsuit.

thank you for trying ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">