• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
out of money

What is the name of your state?undefinedundefined
I recently sued my employer in federal court(race discrimination/wrongful termination) and received a default judgement because the company failure to respond/defend the complaint filed in the time allowed in the summons(20 days). I actually allowed the company more than sixty days to respond but no answer. Where do I go from here as to enforcing the judgment. The company has not filed with the court to set aside the default judgement.

What is my next step. Please help I am about to lose my house
Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential