• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil rights violation after an accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
I was in a car accident. Took to the hospital by an ambulance. I had a witness. He saw police search my car with a dog for drugs. I found out later the police did not check the other man car. I also found out that with in one week 4 other people I new had there car searched with out consent. Nothing in any cars were found. NOTE..All victoms were black. I live in a small town that is rasist. I'm looking for some legal advice. I don't have money to hire an attorney. I'm looking for advice for help with violation of my civil rights. If any attoney is interested. I live in Olean ny. 14760 Local business men run this town and the police. NEED HELP!!!!

Contact me!

Nichole Rybicki

405 king ST.

Olean NY, 14760
Phone 373-0291




You'll be wanting to sue in federal court under sec. 1983 for civil rights violations. Section 1983 is a "private attorney general" statute, in which a prevailing plaintiff's attorney fees are paid by the defendant. Attorneys often take such cases on a pseudo-contingency basis. Talk to local civil rights attorneys or contact the ACLU/NAACP/Rep. Jesse Jackson for assistance in finding an attorney and filing a class action suit.

This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential