• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Claim Denied

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bygeorge

California. My insurance carrier has been denying claims with increasing frequency. They refuse to provide anything beyond a brochure summary as to what my coverage includes, which makes it very easy to deny claims. I have repeatedly asked for more detailed info on my policy, but they refuse. I suspect they are denying more claims to increase profits, or stay profitable... isn't everyone.

I have a difficult disease, CFS, and am on disability. The lack of predictabilty in coverage makes it difficult to pursue any treatment plan.

I want to know what my rights to know more about my policy. If I knew what was covered, I could better pursue treatment. Also, what beyond their mysterious review process, can I do to put pressure on them to provide a more transparent claims process?

I don't want coverage that I am not entitled, but I don't want to be denied coverage, because I did not play the game properly.

Please advise.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

. . . and, when you filed a written complaint with the California Department of Insurance in Sacramento, what was the outcome ?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">