• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Claim for Monies owed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gary Domann

Junior Member
What is the name of your state? North Carolina, Construction
ask to repair job for a other contractor, verbal agreement only, completed job, now chasing money to get paid, job has been approved and turn over to owner, Do I have the right to file a lein on the property even though I work as subcontractor on hourly rate, to a contractor who had a contract with a other contractor who had a contract with the prime contractor who had the contract with the owner, if I do I will also need a legal asstance to collect monies owed,
12/28/2004 was the last day I work on the job

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential