• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clarification about forms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nichka

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
NJ

Hello!
I have 2 questions.
1. I petition my husband who lives here, and need to submit few forms. Some of them are requiring supporting documents, like tax returns, photos, bank information, marriage certificate - the question is: if all these forms (I-130, I-485, G-32) comes in one envelope do I need to attach the same documents to each form or just one set is enough? And how to attach this forms - is OK to staple them?

2. I-130 and I-485 requires G-325 (4 same biogr. pages) for each spouse. Do we need to send 2 sets for both forms or one is enough?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

ImmigAttyLana

If you are submitting everything in one packet, then one set of supporting documentation is sufficient for the packet. Do not staple it; just bind it with a big binder clip.

Yes, a set of G-325 for each spouse for the entire packet.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">