• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

class action suit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

desperate now

I live in new Jersey and I am trying to find out if a class action suit has or is going to be filed for the recall of the drug Valsartan-HCTZ?

quincy

I live in new Jersey and I am trying to find out if a class action suit has or is going to be filed for the recall of the drug Valsartan-HCTZ?
If you used Valsartan and you have been diagnosed with liver, kidney or lung cancer, or have experienced liver damage, you should consult with a personal injury/product liability attorney in your area.

Investigations of Valsartan cases are currently being conducted. These investigations may result in class action suits in the future.

Whether a class action or a personal action is better for you will depend on the specific facts of your medical condition. The specifics should be discussed with your attorney.

Good luck.

quincy

Hello,

Yes, there has been a class action lawsuit filed in New Jersey regarding the drug Valsartan-HCTZ. A federal court in New Jersey has approved a class action lawsuit against several manufacturers of generic Valsartan after the discovery of contamination with cancer-causing chemicals known as nitrosamines. As of February 2023, all federal court proceedings associated with these lawsuits have been consolidated into the Valsartan MDL class action, which is now underway in New Jersey.

I hope the information may helps you.
This thread is from 2018!

Please do not revive old threads. The original poster is not assisted six years after his/her original posting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">