• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Closed...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kattie

Happy Trails said:
Why do you say this?

Theres lots of reasons why... And All the siht I have been through is way to hard to understand... And his life in too of how much **** he has been through as well.. But he and me are trying to make the best of it...

Rushia

Kattie said:
Theres lots of reasons why... And All the siht I have been through is way to hard to understand... And his life in too of how much **** he has been through as well.. But he and me are trying to make the best of it...
Well I suppose the two of you can make the best of it while he sits in jail. I just looked it up, if he touches you in ANY way that can be deemed sexual, then his butt is in a sling.

Just Blue

Hi Kattie

I was watching the news today ....on Good Day (?) they had some guests...A 22 year old man, his parents, his 14 year old wife and thier newborn daughter. The reason these people were on the show is this man is being charged with stat rape!
Now, when this little girl told her mom and dad that she was going to have a baby they gave thier permission to get married. So this guy and both sets of parents went to Kentucky (12 yo can marry there :eek: ) and the soon to be parents got hitched.

Well this young bride had her baby. I don't know who reported it to the cops but they got wind of the situation and the Attorney Generals office put out a warrent for the 22 year old guy! He will go to jail....the baby is proof that he had sex with a child.
So! Even tho the girls parents GAVE THIER PERMISSION for this relationship he still is going to jail!

IF your parents somehow had a change of heart and approved of you and this guy to be going out, well he could still get into trouble.

Stop seeing this guy. You are 13(?) 14(?) ...give yourself a chance to be a kid! Don't be in such a rush to grow up...trust me...life goes by very fast and before you know it you will be 40 with kids wondering where all the time went! lol!!

Bay

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">