• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Closed...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kattie

What is the name of your state? NewYork

stmfitr636: Why is it that you'll have to wait years for a convict's release, but he can't wait years to have sex with a child and avoid going to jail? He's already admitted to be willing to suffer the legal ramifications of the crime he is going to commit (regardless of you saying it's not going to happen).

If my 14 yr old girl told me this, she'd not see the sun nor moon for 4 years.

Kattie:
Well by that time, I would be old enough to make any dating relationships that I want and I don't think I would be a child at that time, I would most probably be an adult.
I would be 20 years old by 7 years...
What do you mean he can't wait... Hes not wiaitng to have sex were not doing anything, We just talk on the phone we barely see each other actually we don't, only on Fridays for like 3 hours with all my friends around and his as well. Were not doing anything, Besides talking and I never knew you can get arrested for talking its amazing.. :(

Stealth2: Then it's not something that will last anyway. The two of you are in totally different places in life. You need to finish your childhood, while he needs to learn how to be an adult. You still have a LOT of experiences to go through over the next 4-5 years.

Kattie:
But if we were aloud to see each other and be able to talk, It might last.. But you are right on its probably not going to last Because I have school and he wants someone who he can wake up to spend each day with...
And I completely understand that... I wish I could but I can't... He wishes that I could spend every day with wake up to but he knows I can't... I would... If he was accepted I could see him though hang with him on the weekends that wouldn't be bad or anything... But accepted...might not happen...

Last edited:

Happy Trails

Kattie said:
What is the name of your state? NewYork
Kattie:
But if we were aloud to see each other and be able to talk, It might last.. But you are right on its probably not going to last Because I have school and he wants someone who he can wake up to spend each day with...
And I completely understand that... I wish I could but I can't... He wishes that I could spend every day with wake up to but he knows I can't... I would... If he was accepted I could see him though hang with him on the weekends that wouldn't be bad or anything... But accepted...might not happen...
He wishes that I could spend every day with wake up to........
Huh?

Sounds like he wishes you were sleeping with him.

Your mom and dad certainly should NOT be okay with this guy.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Kattie, you need to cut this out. It doesn't matter how much you want to see this guy or how much he loves you and it doesn't matter a damn if he's the best and most wonderful guy that ever walked the earth.

If your parents say you cannot see him, you cannot see him. There is no getting away from this fact and there is no legal action you can take to force your parents to let you. On the other hand, THEY very definitely can take legal action to make sure you don't see each other.

When you are 18, you can see anyone you want and go anywhere you like. Until then, your parents have 100% of the options. You have NO CHOICE.

Kattie

Happy Trails said:
Huh?

Sounds like he wishes you were sleeping with him.

Your mom and dad certainly should NOT be okay with this guy.

No!

You don't understand... Everyone when they get older they want someone who they can wake up in the morning too, who doesnt...
He meant it in that way... He just wishes I could be his age we have a big connection together a really big one, and he wishes I could be that someone who he can wake up in the morning too...

Kattie

cbg said:
Kattie, you need to cut this out. It doesn't matter how much you want to see this guy or how much he loves you and it doesn't matter a damn if he's the best and most wonderful guy that ever walked the earth.

If your parents say you cannot see him, you cannot see him. There is no getting away from this fact and there is no legal action you can take to force your parents to let you. On the other hand, THEY very definitely can take legal action to make sure you don't see each other.

When you are 18, you can see anyone you want and go anywhere you like. Until then, your parents have 100% of the options. You have NO CHOICE.

I understand what your saying with my parents and all. It's not like I'm trying to stress every one out I'm not trying to be an ******* about this... I know they have complete control over me nd when I get to 18 I can make any desicions I want with them liking it or not. I know they can do anything with the cops to keep him away from me... I know all of it already... And your probably saying why do you keep doing it then because Im sick of my parents doing this to me There always doing this crap to me and I'm tired of it...

I never knew you can get Arrested for talking to someone... :confused:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
There always doing this crap to me and I'm tired of it...

Well, you'd better get used to it, cookie, because if you keep going down the path you're going you're going to see a lot more of it.

If you were my kid I'd be tempted to give a good hiding and you can bet you'd be grounded until I saw some changes in your attitude. If that meant that you were either at school or in your bedroom with the door open where I could see what you were up to until your 18th birthday, no phone, no computer, no ipod, no nothing, then that's what it would mean.

Whether you want to admit it or not, your parents know a whole lot more about life in general than you do. I don't care how irritating you find hearing this, at 13 you are WAY too young know understand what you are getting yourself into.

And don't think we don't understand. We've all been your age. You have NOT been our age.

BelizeBreeze

Kattie said:
I understand what your saying with my parents and all. It's not like I'm trying to stress every one out I'm not trying to be an ******* about this... I know they have complete control over me nd when I get to 18 I can make any desicions I want with them liking it or not. I know they can do anything with the cops to keep him away from me... I know all of it already... And your probably saying why do you keep doing it then because Im sick of my parents doing this to me There always doing this crap to me and I'm tired of it...

I never knew you can get Arrested for talking to someone... :confused:
Someone needs to take this little bitch to Brazil :rolleyes:

Kattie

cbg said:
There always doing this crap to me and I'm tired of it...

Well, you'd better get used to it, cookie, because if you keep going down the path you're going you're going to see a lot more of it.

If you were my kid I'd be tempted to give a good hiding and you can bet you'd be grounded until I saw some changes in your attitude. If that meant that you were either at school or in your bedroom with the door open where I could see what you were up to until your 18th birthday, no phone, no computer, no ipod, no nothing, then that's what it would mean.

Whether you want to admit it or not, your parents know a whole lot more about life in general than you do. I don't care how irritating you find hearing this, at 13 you are WAY too young know understand what you are getting yourself into.

And don't think we don't understand. We've all been your age. You have NOT been our age.

I know what Im getting myself into...
Monday/Tomorrow I have to go see the State of New York police... Someone I guess called in and said Me and him were going out.. Which we are not

But I do not get the big deal... He can't get arrested for talking to someone thats just ****ing gay... Thats all we do is talk...Half of my friends are over 16 years old... I admit that my parents know a whole more then I do but that doesn't mean anything... Again, the only thing we are doing is talking... We only see each other on Fridays for 3-4 hours with all my friends around and the only thing we do is skate and talk and hang with his and my friends...
Im not going to give up...My parents are on the verge of they don't care... If I am responsible about what actions I choose they should give in...

Kattie

Happy Trails said:
I don't recall seeing anyone post that it was.

Yeah....

Its amazing what this law has... That people can get arrested for talking to other people... *Sighs*

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The fact that you don't get what the big deal is proves my point. If you were old enough to be dating this guy, you WOULD get what the big deal was.

Happy Trails

Kattie said:
Yeah....

Its amazing what this law has... That people can get arrested for talking to other people... *Sighs*
If that is the case, I have to wonder about the content of their conversation.

Oh, that's right, he wishes he could wake up with you. :rolleyes:

..................................................................................

M

menace123

ok so supposedly im the idiot of thesee forums right?? then why are all you
"brilliant" people posting in a topic that says closed?? idk u sax of shyt might want to rethink that genius thing.

Rushia

menace123 said:
"brilliant" people posting in a topic that says closed?? idk u sax of shyt might want to rethink that genius thing.
Umm, cause if you had bothered to look, you would have noticed that OP's original thread was closed. Since OP didn't close it, I would have to think that Mary did it. Now I will be force to look up your posting, cause you don't know what you're talking about and bitter.

Happy Trails

menace123 said:
Now don't you feel silly?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">