• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Closing fraud!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

reyrey

What is the name of your state? NY

I posted here a few weeks ago in regards to concerns I had with my closing.

I found out some rather interesting news today. The closing papers I have are extremely different from buyers. I sold my house for $42,900. The buyers closing papers has the purchased price for $85,000. There was also differences with what I paid in mortgage at closing. The buyer's statement said I had paid off two mortgages one $40,000 and $12,000. What I had owed on my mortgage at time of closing was $3000 (that was on my statement) Now the $40,000 was the cost of mortgage on HUD rentovations i took back in 97 (which i gave my attorney a copy of that loan agreement)and paid all but $3000 of it until closing. The other 12,000 was ancient mortgages that I signed an affadavit that said nothing was owed on it being it was over 20 yrs old. My HUD-1 statement does not reflect any of this.

Furthermore the closing took place on 8/27/04 when I signed the deed over and collected my earnest. The buyers closing date was on 8/4/04 when the deed was transeferred into there name. Someone signed my name to transfer that deed. Because the signature doesnt match mine. Isn't that stealing my house, forgery??? What recourse do i have??? Anyone please...........

Last edited:

HomeGuru

reyrey said:
What is the name of your state? NY

I posted here a few weeks ago in regards to concerns I had with my closing.

I found out some rather interesting news today. The closing papers I have are extremely different from buyers. I sold my house for $42,900. The buyers closing papers has the purchased price for $85,000. There was also differences with what I paid in mortgage at closing. The buyer's statement said I had paid off two mortgages one $40,000 and $12,000. What I had owed on my mortgage at time of closing was $3000 (that was on my statement) Now the $40,000 was the cost of mortgage on HUD rentovations i took back in 97 (which i gave my attorney a copy of that loan agreement)and paid all but $3000 of it until closing. The other 12,000 was ancient mortgages that I signed an affadavit that said nothing was owed on it being it was over 20 yrs old. My HUD-1 statement does not reflect any of this.

Furthermore the closing took place on 8/27/04 when I signed the deed over and collected my earnest. The buyers closing date was on 8/4/04 when the deed was transeferred into there name. Someone signed my name to transfer that deed. Because the signature doesnt match mine. Isn't that stealing my house, forgery??? What recourse do i have??? Anyone please...........

**A: do NOT start a new thread. Post to your original thread please.

reyrey

Homeguru - You need to check yourself. You post on these board like we all should bow down to you. People come here for help and they get attitude from folks like "you" I am tired of it!!!

HomeGuru

reyrey said:
Homeguru - You need to check yourself. You post on these board like we all should bow down to you. People come here for help and they get attitude from folks like "you" I am tired of it!!!

**A: you're tired of it? Well then find another website to play your little games on.

panzertanker

reyrey said:
Is that the reason you act like a jerk to HG when he points out that you have made multiple duplicate posts to this same question???

Go away, you are bothering us all....

HomeGuru

panzertanker said:
Is that the reason you act like a jerk to HG when he points out that you have made multiple duplicate posts to this same question???

Go away, you are bothering us all....

**A: multiple duplicate posts. Hmmmm, maybe wawwaw has multiple duplicate personalities?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">