• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cluster**** Estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Unlikely. I disagree with "Zigner" that this would be treated as "rent." Rather, it would likely be viewed as gifts (either outright or in lieu of rent). The only way you'd be entitled to recover is if you and one or both of your parents had a written agreement for you to do so.
I could agree with that as a possibility as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential