• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Co-habitation eliminating maintenance payments?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

Mine are 24 and 27, divorced for a hellalot more years - I still don't discuss any of it with the kids.
MIne is 30 and I have discussed almost nothing with her either. I do not lie or evade if she asks me a direct question now, but I let her understand that there are two sides to every conflict.

Ender222

The practical advice remains stay low and inactive for now ....if your adversary in this equation senses that you are seeking to get maintenance cut off due to a new residential,continuing conjugical relationship ..other posts here and elsewhere support that she can early on intentionally muddy the waters so as to inhibit any such conclusion
Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">