• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Coach bullying

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamfedup

What is the name of your state?wv
My question is related to coach bullying do we have a case and should we pursue it also the coach made the girls dress in public place with camera?

quincy

More information would be helpful.

Where is the coach having the participants dress - and why are there cameras in this area?

FlyingRon

Please, use punctuation and sentences. This is NOT a cell phone.

Is this coach affiliated with a school? Then your first complaint should be to the school or the school district.
If the coach is taking pictures of girls (to the point of gential exposure) and taking pictures, call the police.

iamfedup

What is the name of your state?wv
My question is related to coach bullying do we have a case and should we pursue it also the coach made the girls dress in public place with camera?
We were at another school for cheerleading competition that were cameras in the school basically made them dress there because she didn’t know where to go??? We have been there before and she has been the coach for several years. And we have taken it to schoo nothing has been done

quincy

A solution would seem to be having the cheer squad dress before leaving for the competition.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
We were at another school for cheerleading competition that were cameras in the school basically made them dress there because she didn’t know where to go??? We have been there before and she has been the coach for several years. And we have taken it to schoo nothing has been done
So NONE of you "who have been there before" knew where to find the locker room? Why did the girls not have their uniforms on already?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Additionally, if it was a multi-team competition (i.e. like a tournament), it is not unusual for the athletes to be swapping parts of their uniforms (including down to bras &sliders) on the sidelines.

iamfedup

There were dressing in school hallway with doors and windows. And by dressing I mean taking off their clothes down to undergarments to put on the cheerleading competition uniforms. Please note some of the girls were wearing g-string style underwear. Please note also once they finished dressing a gentleman came out of one of the rooms and stated girls we have a locker room for you.

iamfedup

So NONE of you "who have been there before" knew where to find the locker room? Why did the girls not have their uniforms on already?
No that was the coach’s response to way they were dressing there. The reason they did not have their uniforms on already was because they rode the bus there and it was 3 hours from home. I did not this occurred until after the fact. I was not able to talk to my daughter until after they competed.

quincy

The coach should have checked with the school about the location of the locker room before having the girls dress in the hallway. And that the coach didn’t is certainly worth a report.

I see no bullying. I see poor judgment on the part of the coach.

iamfedup

The bullying was involving my daughter only prior to this at school. My daughter was in car accident and was injured and could not cheer this was few weeks prior to competition coach approached her everyday and questioned her about attendance while having her in English class and once she did return calling her out continuously she would come home crying every evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">