• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Coinbase Froze my Acct with 86k.When they unfroze it.. Left $613.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D.patrick

What is the name of your state? New Jersey.
I had a problem with coinbase. They had a breach into my account. Never stole anything. Just a weird 6k price vacuum, and many unusual, unapproved transactions. It was bought at an unusual time. I just want to have the coins I purchased. Ty

quincy

What is the name of your state? New Jersey.
I had a problem with coinbase. They had a breach into my account. Never stole anything. Just a weird 6k price vacuum, and many unusual, unapproved transactions. It was bought at an unusual time. I just want to have the coins I purchased. Ty
What have you tried so far to resolve this?

D.patrick

Contacted the FBI. Filed a report. 30 calls and emails. I have all the proof. It's simple. They don't want to give me 60k worth of coin. 180k if you account appreciation on eth and etc. Also bat, ox, usdc. They "retrieved funds" under a frozen account. Not once allowing me to pay. Coinbase Just kept saying they were taking care of it. Got my account. I owed 1400 with 1900 available... I had 121k I paid over 60k back in coins. Leaving me with 80k. Most paid off. Only wanted eth, etc, ox, and bat. Btc I bought to pay the eth off. I did. They scammed me. I also contacted DLA Piper.

https://mega.nz/#!w95WyKSY!5nEK3X4Hg4j9onl_tsylRKoQQMqjStGMbO6UcAxtnK8

D.patrick

Of course, I do. Isn't that the idea? If it went the other way, I would be responsible to pay them back at the agreed price. I did not buy them to lose money.

D.patrick

Is this "advise" a joke? Give some substance. Not just as many words and threads you can hit. You gave 0 input.

justalayman

Your posts are confusing. It’s unlikely you’ll get much direct advice as the facts of your situation need to be explored in detail. That is not something you’re going to find on s web forum.

Just Blue

Is this "advise" a joke? Give some substance. Not just as many words and threads you can hit. You gave 0 input.
Are you reporting post's made by members here? Or are you just talking to yourself? If the former...pay an attorney to advise your rude self. If the later...you require the type of assistance not available on this site.

quincy

Are you reporting post's made by members here? Or are you just talking to yourself? If the former...pay an attorney to advise your rude self. If the later...you require the type of assistance not available on this site.
There does appear to be a few posts missing, huh? :)

I will want to see the missing posts and who posted them and what was said in them before offering any advice - but I suspect that a personal review by a professional in D.patrick's area will be necessary.

Just Blue

There does appear to be a few posts missing, huh? :)

I will want to see the missing posts and who posted them and what was said in them before offering any advice - but I suspect that a personal review by a professional in D.patrick's area will be necessary.
I agree that professional help is the way to go.

D.patrick

I'm sorry. I was responding to an answer that was inappropriate. I appreciate any advise. I filed a report with the FBI cyber crime dept. Also, contacted an attorney. I was looking for any knowledge on this type of matter. Thanks.

quincy

I'm sorry. I was responding to an answer that was inappropriate. I appreciate any advise. I filed a report with the FBI cyber crime dept. Also, contacted an attorney. I was looking for any knowledge on this type of matter. Thanks.
Contacting an attorney was smart. A personal review of your Coinbase account is necessary to see if you have a legal action to pursue. It is possible that you do.

There are a few active lawsuits filed against Coinbase, with one scheduled for trial in California at the end of this month.

The complaints include accusations against Coinbase of insider trading and of unlawful business practices.

Good luck.

D.patrick

That's what I'm thinking. They are not the most honest company. The rates are robbery. They basically robbed me of the opportunity to capitalize on a good buy. Never, giving an option to get my eth coin.. After asking numerous times.. I was told. " after review of your case, we will not refund cash deposited. You can retrieve what coin you still have. Than you can not use coinbase. What did I do to deserve this treatment? I spent 70k on coins? I am in total shock

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">