• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Coinbase Froze my Acct with 86k.When they unfroze it.. Left $613.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

That's what I'm thinking. They are not the most honest company. The rates are robbery. They basically robbed me of the opportunity to capitalize on a good buy. Never, giving an option to get my eth coin.. After asking numerous times.. I was told. " after review of your case, we will not refund cash deposited. You can retrieve what coin you still have. Than you can not use coinbase. What did I do to deserve this treatment? I spent 70k on coins? I am in total shock
I suggest you have your Coinbase account and activity reviewed by an attorney in your area who is familiar with the class action suits already filed against Coinbase. Hopefully the attorney you contacted has this familiarity.

Whether your complaint with Coinbase falls under unfair or unlawful business practices is a question mark at this point but, because of Coinbase's history, it appears worthwhile for you to check it out.

Last edited:

D.patrick

I suggest you have your Coinbase account and activity reviewed by an attorney in your area who is familiar with the class action suits already filed against Coinbase. Hopefully, the attorney you contacted has this familiarity.

Whether your complaint with Coinbase falls under unfair or unlawful business practices is a question mark at this point but, because of Coinbase's history, it appears worthwhile for you to check it out.
https://futurism.com/coinbase-faces-class-action-lawsuit-insider-trading/
This happend to me. However, the used my account to buy it. And lose 6k. Instantly

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">