• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cold calling practice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Thomas2020

Hi there I’m in Utah, I’m looking to generate leads for my solar practice, I’m looking to buy a a few calling list from online and have them scrubbed for the DNC list. I have had no prior business relations to these contacts. This calls would be made to about 8 different states.

Process would look like this:
1)Buy numbers from online source
2)have them scrubbed for DNC list
3)only call numbers that free from DNC list
4) set zoom or in house appointments for Solar consultation
5)sell solar to interested prospects

is there any flaws or potential legality issues with this? If so, what red/yellow flags do you see in this process.

quincy

Hi there I’m in Utah, I’m looking to generate leads for my solar practice, I’m looking to buy a a few calling list from online and have them scrubbed for the DNC list. I have had no prior business relations to these contacts. This calls would be made to about 8 different states.

Process would look like this:
1)Buy numbers from online source
2)have them scrubbed for DNC list
3)only call numbers that free from DNC list
4) set zoom or in house appointments for Solar consultation
5)sell solar to interested prospects

is there any flaws or potential legality issues with this? If so, what red/yellow flags do you see in this process.
Click on Utah’s “Statutes & Rules:”
https://dcp.utah.gov/businesses/telemarketing.html

Here is a link to Utah’s Telephone and Facsimile Solicitation Act:
https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title13/Chapter25a/C13-25a_1800010118000101.pdf

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">