• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Collecting a Small Claims Judgment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Judge Judy is a REAL Judge and she also has a TV show. That doesn't make her "not real life".
She's a former judge who has a reality TV show. Her shows actually utilize binding arbitration. It is most definitely not "real life" insofar as court is concerned.
EDIT: This is one of those situations in which Wikipedia would be helpful for you. Look up the "Judge Judy" entry if you'd like to learn more.

The crime in these judgments against him (in my opinion ... lol) is that he makes business promises to pay people and takes their merchandise and runs with it to someone and sells it (he told me he resells what he gets) and then he goes back to his store to see what other unsuspecting victims he can steal from.

He can try to sue me ... lol. I am hoping to tell the whole world not to do business with him because he enters into business contracts with people and then does not adhere to them. What he does is ... after he receives people's merchandise and gives them a signed business receipt stating he will pay them the entire amount by *such and such a date* and then he doesn't do that -- and he is sued -- and he loses the suit -- and the victims win -- to ME (at least, if not to you ... lol) that means he is a LIAR and a THIEF.
I can tell that you won't be convinced, so I'll leave the rest of this alone. Best of luck to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">