• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

collecting on a judgment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? mn i have a judgment on a ex girlfriend and she have move out of the state of where the judgment is held. I have fild the judgment in the state where she is at now . my question is . Is there a thing call state tax recapture program in all states? So i can go after her state taxs

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential