• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Collection Agency charging interest?? On healthclaim bill from UniLab

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

IwntTheTruth

What is the name of your state? California
Hello to my fellow justice fighters,
Well Unilab says I am responsible for a $84.00 Bill on a lab test. I write back with the correct information they should use, because I HAVE Blue Cross ( the health insurance company that will mail you a bill statement that says clearly THIS IS NOT A BILL but at the same time it states what the charge is and what Blue Cross pays and then states patient portion as $$$$ ) anyway Unilab keeps sending me bills I try to call thier number but its alweays busy. Now I get a Bill from a Fresno Collection agency that lists the charge plus $5.75 in interest. and That I am to send payment to them??????? Well I'm gonna try and talk to the Hazel Hawkins Hospital that used Unilab for the test , I guess,,,, and find out why I am being charged. yea I should of done that long ago...anyweay Do the colection agencies have right to charge interest or are they just trying to run up a bill on my behalf?? I want to charge interst when I am due money,,,can I do this??
Thanks to the best damn web site on the internet . THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET AND FREELEGALADVICE.COM

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">