• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

collection of monies owed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Indiana
need advise on making collection of unpaid accounts for a small business

Debt Guy

Senior Member
If you are the original creditor, you just get on the phone and ask for payment.

If you don't have the skills to do collections, or you have other things to do, then hire a collection agency to do it for you. The collection agency will work on a contingency fee as a percentage of what they collect.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential