• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Collection Services

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? IL
in 1997 i had a contract from a magazine company to send me magazines i had ordered from them . i had made 300.00 in payments but i had stopped recieveng the magazines almost immediately for no reason.
since i recieved no more magazines and no more bills from them, i never made any more pymts.
now in 2002 they called and wanted the remaining 500.00 due.
my question is, can i file a complaint with postal service for mail fraud because they were accepting money from me even though the magazines werent coming and can i sue for my money back?(300.00) since they didnt fulfill their end?
this was done in KY at the time----


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential