• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

College application

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

toddnlucy

What is the name of your state?I currently live in Florida and my husband got 2 years probation for possession of marijuana and intent to sell while he was working at the county jail. We live in a small town so you can imagine how minorities feel. My husband was in law enforcement all his life and has never committed any crime. We decided to plea bargain because our attorney advised us to do so. He pleaded nolo contendere and received the 2 years probation with adjudication withheld. After only serving one year his probation officer recommended him for early release because he never got in any trouble. So, my question is what do we put down for his application for college if it states:

Have you ever been charged with or convicted of possession or sale of narcotics or of a felony violation, which resulted in, or if still pending, could result in probation, community service or a jail sentence?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">