• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

College expenses for PA?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ldkuhns

What is the name of your state? PA

Daughter is going to be 18 in Pa this August and graduated from high school this month. There is no agreement for college expenses from divorce decree. Does anyone know the laws in PA? I can only find that is was deemed unconstitutional to order parents to pay for college (case law curtis v burke 1995) and I haven't found any sort of update since. I am trying to decide whether or not to file for termination of support in August or I should leave it as is.

Thanks

MrsK

What is the name of your state? PA

Daughter is going to be 18 in Pa this August and graduated from high school this month. There is no agreement for college expenses from divorce decree. Does anyone know the laws in PA? I can only find that is was deemed unconstitutional to order parents to pay for college (case law curtis v burke 1995) and I haven't found any sort of update since. I am trying to decide whether or not to file for termination of support in August or I should leave it as is.

Thanks
http://www.ncsl.org/programs/cyf/educate.htm

Looks like you are done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">