• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

come on, join us!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CMSC

What is the name of your state? complete insanity

LMSP and I have decided it would be fun to get together SO those of you who don't have messenger need to get it and we will set up a conference room and even involve some voice chat!!! On one condition pthalo and who was it kidoday? you can not get all hot and steamy on us, okay?

Grace_Adler

ROTFLMAO.. yeah if you guys want to go all cyber on us you go private!

How was that ryry's mom?

You know I got it just let me know when and where. I don't understand the conference rooms because I've never used them but I know if everyone is on there you can set up your own chatroom but that means everyone has to get on there at the same time. Does the conference room work the same way?
You know I stay on invisible most of the time so if y'all want to IM me just go ahead and IM me to see if I'm on. I'm still debating on whether or not to change my screenname.

JaneyS4

What kind of IM are we talking about? Hotmail, yahoo, or AOL? I have hotmail IM, and I can easily get Yahoo, but I don't have AOL....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">