• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

coming out

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tina Bowen

What is the name of your state? g.a. before i get to far into my story, going to take a test drive to make sure i get it right. my last time i lost my entire story! who knows were its floating around at. my luck somewhere it doesn't need to be. i'll start at the only place i can, the begining. i'll try to make it as brief as possible, unfortunately it's pretty complexed. let's see, my husband filed for divorce on feb.26th 2002. his lawyer sent me the papers which consisted of an agreement, service of acknowledgement(which what i know now was written up very strangely) and a letter for his lawyer. it stated to sign the service of acknowlegdement, notorize it and send it back in order to keep the sheriff from serving me. also he stated to take the agreement to my lawyer and go over it with him, make what changes i wanted and get back to him. i signed the service of ack. notorized it and sent it back. April 24th 2002, i went to see a lawyer. please know this was my first divorce and his forth. i'm 38yrs. old and he is 52. we were married 7yrs. our first child was born sept. 11 1994 out of wedlock. we married one year later on sept. 10th 1995. at the time i found out i was pregant we had only been dating 3 mths. i told i wasn't sure if it was his or a guy i had dated 6yrs. whom with i was ending the relationship. i did not ask for any financial help with her birth. even though by the time she was born we were living together i gave her my last name and left no fathers name out of fairness. our son was born nov. 5th 1996. we were married by this time and he was most definitely the father. i'm going to send this and see if i've over come my virginity!!! tina

A

Ah IAAL

Actually I have a question for you old man.

Has it accured to you that there are very few posters to this site?

Rock On, LMAS, with your chat room.

OH! Did I forget to say that I know your real name?, that I even have your address little man?

H

hexeliebe

did I forget to tell you that you serve no purpose on this board except as an exercise for Mary to use the delete key?

Either keep your posts germain to the poster or leave. Voluntarily or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">