• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Commercial Vintage Trailer Rental Insurance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wallyhof

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have a recreational nightly trailer rental business and am adding renovated vintage RV trailers from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s to my inventory. I am looking for a commercial insurance policy that will cover these trailers. Most insurance companies won't cover trailers older than 10-15 years, but I have appraisals and want to obtain a stated-value policy. Do you know of any carriers I can contact?

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I have a recreational nightly trailer rental business and am adding renovated vintage RV trailers from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s to my inventory. I am looking for a commercial insurance policy that will cover these trailers. Most insurance companies won't cover trailers older than 10-15 years, but I have appraisals and want to obtain a stated-value policy. Do you know of any carriers I can contact?
Look for insurance companies that have local agents available that you can talk to face to face. Non standard insurance is often possible but you are not going to get that without someone specific working with you on a face to face basis.

justalayman

I know Hagerty's does old cars. Don't know if they would deal with trailers or not.

and if all else fails, I hear Lloyd's of London will insure anything for a price.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">