• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Commissioner's sale

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


New member
Kentucky. I recently had a foreclosed home sold at the master commissioner's sale. They sent a Distribution sheet from the sale and it says there is $1262 being held until further ordered by the court. I contacted them and was told I have to file an order to release the funds. They said if I don't know how to do that I should talk to a lawyer. How can I file an order to release the funds?

Sponsored Ad