• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Common law marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bzlady55

My father inlaw lives in Missouri and had a stroke last week. He has been living with a lady for several years.

Does Misoouri have common law marriage and if so after how many years. He is in a rehabilitation home now. The lady friend does not want him to go into assited living as the doctor suggest. Does she have the legal right to decide or his children?

JETX

Sorry, but since you made this post FOUR times, we are unable (by forum rules) from responding.
Have a hap-hap-happy day.

Whyte Noise

Well, I was gonna answer, but since he/she hasnt been here since the 3rd, he/she probably wouldn't see the answer anywas.

B

bzlady55

I have been here because I have had the flu. Would love for you to answer.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bzlady55 said:
I have been here because I have had the flu. Would love for you to answer.

My response:

Would love for you to have - -

1. Spelled the State name correctly.

2. Searched the forum, as suggested, so you wouldn't waste OUR time with a repetitive question! You would have had your answer already (see link below - please note who answered that one).

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=168246

IAAL

B

bzlady55

First of all when I asked the question it showed it never went through. Thus the reason for four post of the same question. Does anyone ever type in a hurry and mispell something?

I can't believe how caddy the remarks are. Seems being caddy is more important than trying to answer a question for someone to help them.

H

hexeliebe

Well you sure typed that one slow enough...

BUT the word is CATTY, not caddy, which is Bill Murray in "Caddyshack" or a whinzed old guy with a bag full of gold clubs on his back or a nifty little tray with wheels that tea is served from...or...or...or

B

bzlady55

Don't you people have anything better to do? I have had a two strokes. What reason do you give?

H

hexeliebe

I had three strokes on the back nine, but made up for it at the 19th hole

B

bzlady55

This is the worst sight I have ever been on. Do you not have any kind people here?

V

Virtual-reality

And you 3 BITCH about a OT thread?

Poster, you will only get help when IAAL needs to meet his quota. The other ones, Hex and Guru, are just playing this forum, have no life other than this.

There are many sites available at this time that is not like this.

A few have taken this site into they're own hands and made it what it is.

Sorry for your experience, but at least know they have to be miserable in front of they're screens.

PS, Don't any one spell check me or I will post all of your stupid spelling errors, as in MG's.

Whyte Noise

ALERT!!!!!! ALERT!!!!

I'm being harassed!!! Someone mentioned my name!!!!

OMMFGROTFLMMFGDAO

Get a friggin' life Cali, OK?

No spelling errors on my post at all.

And the OP's question was answered on the thread IAAL posted for her to look at. Read the top of the page nut, and you'll see this:

"Your question may have already been covered! Before posting, check these resources:
- Our home page links to full sections of professionally answered questions.
- Search the forums archive of over 410,000 previously posted questions and answers"

If she checks that thread, she gets her answer.

Now, do not address me again. Or I'll have to put you on 'ignore'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">