• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

compensation from accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Tennessee
i injured my lower back in an auto accident on father's day. the result was two herniated discs. i have experienced multiple sleepness nights, pain in varying degrees, loss of productivity at work (as well as low perfromance), irritability (mostly with my family) and have had to spend many nights sleeping on the floor.
my insurance agent told me that i'm entitled to pain and suffering (this is on an uninsured motorist claim). my question is how much am i entitled to?


Senior Member
WAS THERE SOMEONE ELSE AT FAULT? If so get a lawyer now.

As to the coverage under your state's uninsured motorists plan, ask the state insurance department and read your policy. Or get a local lawyer to help you -- the initial consultation would be free.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential