• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

compensationclaimsgb.com/ - Scam or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoai Le

The story is that I have to work with the website (link removed) to claim a delay claim and a series of mistakes. After filling in and signing 'terms and conditions' I didn't answer any questions about my flight being late, nor sent any documents to it. Next, it kept sending me emails asking to do it but I ignored it. After about 3 weeks, I thought it was too troublesome so I asked if it could be canceled. Then it immediately confirmed that I canceled and sent the invoice via email to me, while it did nothing in the time of 3 weeks, except sending me emails to send documents and answer questions for them. I know my mistake.

1. Do not read the rules carefully, especially the conditions for canceling, because if you cancel 14 days in advance then there is nothing. But before the 14-day deadline I have sent an email saying I do not intend to claim anymore, it does not respond. After 14 days it said it could not be postponed, if canceled then it cost 230 pounds.

2. Do not find out company information before signing.

I am a student in Finland, not in England.

Can you advise now how I should deal with the best results? Should I pay that invoice while I think the company bullied me and scam?

Thanks a lot!!!

quincy

FreeAdvice is a U.S. forum assisting posters with their U.S. law questions and legal concerns. You will need to seek help in Finland.

Good luck.

quincy

Neil, this thread was reported to the moderator because it had a commercial link in the title and the body of the post (not to mention the poster resides in Finland and is asking about a U.K. business).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">