• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Completely off topic

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NA for this

It is now 67 days of being smoke free!

I'mTheFather

Good for you!

In addition to the health benefits, think of the money you've saved! Treat yourself to something nice. You deserve it.

Mass_Shyster

Patches...and they work great, at least on me.
I'm at 10,453 days. It took about ten years for the desire to leave. Keep up the good work.

Are you still doing patches? If so, how long until you're done with them?

I was lucky. I had no physical withdrawal symptoms. Just cravings.

LdiJ

I'm at 10,453 days. It took about ten years for the desire to leave. Keep up the good work.

Are you still doing patches? If so, how long until you're done with them?

I was lucky. I had no physical withdrawal symptoms. Just cravings.
Well, it helped that the first 10 days I was on them was while I was in the IC unit for pneumonia as a complication of the flu. They told me to go 30 days after the hospital on step one, 30 days on step 2 and 30 days on step 3, so I have about another 4-5 weeks until I am completely off the patch. I have had no physical withdrawal symptom, no real cravings either. I just occasionally want to suck something into my lungs, and I usually find that a breathing treatment (which I still need to do for another 6 months or so) takes care of that.

Unfortunately however, I HAVE gained about 10 pounds, so I am going to have to watch that.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well, it helped that the first 10 days I was on them was while I was in the IC unit for pneumonia as a complication of the flu. They told me to go 30 days after the hospital on step one, 30 days on step 2 and 30 days on step 3, so I have about another 4-5 weeks until I am completely off the patch. I have had no physical withdrawal symptom, no real cravings either. I just occasionally want to suck something into my lungs, and I usually find that a breathing treatment (which I still need to do for another 6 months or so) takes care of that.

Unfortunately however, I HAVE gained about 10 pounds, so I am going to have to watch that.
Suck on a dum-dum or tootsie pop. It gives you something oral... and not that many calories.

OUT OF THE GUTTER, PEOPLE!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">