• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CONCERNING DEPOSITION

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Seldon

After being rear ended and pushed under another car, I and the person whom rear ended me are both being sued.
Now I have to give a deposition at the Plaintiffs attorneys office, thats fine except the Plaintiffs attorneys office is the plaintiffs husbands firm and the plaintiff works there. Is there something wrong with this picture. I am in California.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, Verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seldon:
After being rear ended and pushed under another car, I and the person whom rear ended me are both being sued.
Now I have to give a deposition at the Plaintiffs attorneys office, thats fine except the Plaintiffs attorneys office is the plaintiffs husbands firm and the plaintiff works there. Is there something wrong with this picture. I am in California.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

There is nothing wrong with that picture. Relatives frequently assist other relatives, and it's purely coincidental in your case. If your spouse had the ability to help you, would you expect any less?

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

L

lars coltrane

And for your information, a party to a lawsuit has the right to sit in during the deposition of any other party or witness. So don't be surprised if the plaintiff sits in during your deposition!!

S

Seldon

Actually I would welcome it, she was the one who originally called me and offered help if I wanted to sue the person who rear ended me and pushed me under her car.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">