• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conditional USe Permits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

Iam3rd

Utah
I am considering a property which was granted a conditional use permit as a 5 acre parcel in '85 for Office -R&D - Zoned Residential Multi Unit. A building was built on 2.75 acres in '85 and the land was subdivided in '91 creating a 2.25 acre vacant parcel in a R-M zone.

1) would the original conditional use permit be in effect? 2) Can you get a conditional use permit without a building plan/site plan submitted that would be used under the conditional use permit? 3) Once a conditional use permit is issued, can the land still be used for the original zoning?
:confused:

HomeGuru

Iam3rd said:
Utah
I am considering a property which was granted a conditional use permit as a 5 acre parcel in '85 for Office -R&D - Zoned Residential Multi Unit. A building was built on 2.75 acres in '85 and the land was subdivided in '91 creating a 2.25 acre vacant parcel in a R-M zone.

1) would the original conditional use permit be in effect? 2) Can you get a conditional use permit without a building plan/site plan submitted that would be used under the conditional use permit? 3) Once a conditional use permit is issued, can the land still be used for the original zoning?
:confused:
**A: for answers to questions #1, 2 and 3, contact your local zoning office.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">