• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confirming "likes"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
I am being asked to confirm likes when I give them. Not every time but often and none of the other "senior" members seem to be experiencing this.
I don't know why this is occurring.

See the screen shot:

Well, no - I don't know why I can't add an attachment to this post - I did in another sub-forum. Sigh... and there is no "submit" button to click on here. I don't know what's going on.

I am posting this here in addition to my other post so that maybe the tech staff will see it more quickly.

HighwayMan

I don't even know how I posted the above - I saw no submit button so I clicked on "preview" and got the preview but still no submit button.

HighwayMan

Are you posting from a computer or a mobile device?
Desktop.

Now it seems that I can't just post a thread since there is no open area to type in. Sometimes if I click the preview button my text area suddenly appears but sometimes not. Replying to an existing post is not a problem.

I'm willing to concede that the posting issue is possibly related to something on my end although nothing here has changed - but I'm at work so who knows. IT here is pretty much a disaster.

However, the like issue is definitely something forum related.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
Explorer (ugh - because I have no choice here) and Windows
Can't you upgrade at least to the new Microsoft Edge browser and ditch Explorer? I hated Explorer when I had to use it when working for the government and as far as I know it never got any better. But Edge is a completely new browser from scratch rather than a rework of Explorer and I've heard it's much better.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">