• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

reggi

What is the name of your state? new york
please see my post dated 11/27/03 for the complete history rather than me going through the whole thing once again. whoever reads that post, please try and help me figure out this dilemma.

after i typed that post, i was thinking about this situation and how to rectify it. as i stated in the post, the department of labor has the paperwork (or so the navy says), and they are just waiting for the funds to be released so they can pay the employees from the last contractor (who are still working there, but may not be after monday 12/1/03). the new contractor, based out of syracuse, new york, starts its contract on wednesday 12/3/03.

heres my question: how can the department of labor withhold the employees monies after many months stating that they are cannot release the funds until the navy releases the money, yet the navy has just contracted out to the new contractor, therefore, they have to have the funds to give to the new contractor to have them come in and do the job? how is this possible and why do we have to wait for the funding when the new contractor just got theirs? please someone explain this to me.:mad: :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">