• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Considering Bankruptcy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skyn

South Carolina

I have been having a very difficult time trying to keep up with everything and it’s at the point now I’m starting to drown... slowly but surely. One of the biggest dilemma’s I’m facing is my student loans, I cannot afford all my bills and what’s owed.. I’ve tried in the past to have them lower my payments but they rejected me in the past. So now I have a final notice on the student loans.. I should mention the loans were taken in Pennsylvania. I also have one or two other loans, plus 2 credit cards (which are being paid on time) but I’m at the stage now where I’m concerned about my student loans so is this a option I should look deeper into??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">