• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Constitution Violation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

eclipse

I have been charged with sexual exploitation of a minor, because I had contacted someone on a newsgroup, and later ordered some video tapes from this person. It was never disclosed that the person(s) in the videos were underaged, so I never suspected anything. As part of my sentence, the judge has ordered me to never have internet contact again. He says I can have a computer, but can never log onto the internet again. I have not agreed to this plea bargain yet, so that is why I am still online. My questions is, whether or not this is a violation of my constitutional rights. I cannot see how a person can be deprived of something that is almost a necessity of todays society.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">