• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

contempt of court-very general question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jsarniejr

i have called dss .but they are a tiger with no teeth,they basically said even if you get the screening and she tests positive you cant prove that she was using while caring for the children. i said youre bleeping me right.they said no. i said, the kids are w me everyother weekend.she would have to be using . is there a hair follicle test that does more than give a negative or a positive..one that can estimate usage. ie using most likely everyday or once a week etc.etc.?

LdiJ

i have called dss .but they are a tiger with no teeth,they basically said even if you get the screening and she tests positive you cant prove that she was using while caring for the children. i said youre bleeping me right.they said no. i said, the kids are w me everyother weekend.she would have to be using . is there a hair follicle test that does more than give a negative or a positive..one that can estimate usage. ie using most likely everyday or once a week etc.etc.?
I just reviewed your posting history...

3 years ago you had custody of one child and she had custody of the other, and she alledgedly had the same history of avoiding drug screenings. You were advised at that time to fight for custody of both of your children, but you stated that you didn't think you could handle both of them.

You also had tons of threads about money, including one where you wanted to blackmail mom about her drug issues in order to get a more favorable property settlement.

How is it that this mom, with all of her drug problems/avoidance of testing now has custody of BOTH of the children?

You have to answer that...because any answers you get here could be completely incorrect without our knowing the answer to that question.

jsarniejr

i forced her into rehab and testing as a prerequisite of having custody of both kids.I do beileve 2 biological brothers should grow up together. my suspision came in mid summer when she wouldnt tell the boys the last name of the man who moved inot the house.for good reason the boys googled him (not a cori) and still found 4 arrests in 5 yrs for dealing drugs**************.....i called dss**************.....they said well he might be in counceling( how many 60 plus year old guys turn thier life of crime around). we went to court in sept for modifications and she refused to test for the mediator.i sent her an email and certified letter in early october stating i wanted the hair follicle test done and if my atty didnt have verifiable results by dec 1 i was moving it into the court system any way i could.is the boyfrinds life of crime any use to me.according to dss they dont care about it unles theres an incident..an arrest or something

mistoffolees

i forced her into rehab and testing as a prerequisite of having custody of both kids.I do beileve 2 biological brothers should grow up together. my suspision came in mid summer when she wouldnt tell the boys the last name of the man who moved inot the house.for good reason the boys googled him (not a cori) and still found 4 arrests in 5 yrs for dealing drugs**************.....i called dss**************.....they said well he might be in counceling( how many 60 plus year old guys turn thier life of crime around). we went to court in sept for modifications and she refused to test for the mediator.i sent her an email and certified letter in early october stating i wanted the hair follicle test done and if my atty didnt have verifiable results by dec 1 i was moving it into the court system any way i could.is the boyfrinds life of crime any use to me.according to dss they dont care about it unles theres an incident..an arrest or something
OK. So what we have is:

1. You have absolutely no evidence that she's using drugs.

2. You said that she walked out of court when the judge ordered drug tests - yet it was actually the mediator who asked for it.

3. You keep insisting that you can force her into rehab - which is just not possible.

4. You either lost custody of your other son for some reason or you willingly shipped him to live with someone who you believed was a regular drug user.

No wonder your story doesn't make any sense.

LdiJ

You are not explaining why you even considered her for custody of both kids instead of fighting for custody of both of them the way that everyone advised you 3 years ago.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">